I have seen a product at your competitors showroom offered at a better price. Are you able to beat their offer?
Shopfittings Direct is confident that we offer very competitive pricing for quality store fixtures in Australia.
If you have seen a better price offer at another shop fittings supplier for equal quality, let us investigate:
- Best Price Guarantee on our complete product range Terms & Conditions Link Under Construction…
- Discount(s) offered for verified competitor quotes on equivalent quality product(s) Contact Us
How do I place an order?
You can submit your order via our Request For Quote page after selecting your products or by faxing your requirements to 02 9608 5144
Alternatively please call 02 9608 5122 to discuss and arrange your order requirements.
If you prefer to use our Contact Us form please bear in mind the following points:
- Simply fill out your contact details including your shipping address (if delivery is required)
- Email address or return fax number, at least 2 contact phone numbers.
- The appropriate contact person.
- Followed by the quantity you would like to purchase, product code and colour choice.
How long will it take to process my order/enquiry?
Generally we will complete and/or process your order/enquiry within 24hrs between Monday to Friday.
If your order/enquiry is urgent, please contact us on 02 9608 5122 Mon – Fri 8.30AM – 5.00PM
What type of payment methods do you accept?
Shopfittings Direct accepts the following payments:
- Cash payments can be accepted when you visit our showroom.
- Electronic funds transfer (EFT)
- Cheque (Subject to a 3 working day bank clearance prior to your order being released by our accounts department)
- Visa, Master cards.
- Paypal This payment method attracts an additional 3.5% Surcharge.
- American Express (AMEX) This payment method attracts an additional 3.2% Surcharge.
Do you provide a delivery service?
Yes, we are able to organise delivery anywhere within Australia to your door (Excludes some remote areas, please check with us if you think you are located in an isolated location) Palletized or crated orders performed by freight carriers can only be delivered to an unloading zone/area.
How much do you charge for delivery?
There are many factors to take into account such as quantity, size & weight of your order.
A final freight charge can be obtained on a quote request or when you submit your order.
Does my order include freight insurance?
Yes, orders performed by freight carriers contracted to Shopfittings Direct include comprehensive insurance against loss or damage sustained during delivery at no additional charge to our clients.
- All transit insurance claim(s) require photographic proof of declared damage(s)
- Damages must be reported within 7 days of receipt of goods in writing.
- Please submit all claim(s) via email only.
Exchange or refunds will be at the sole discretion of Shopfittings Direct.
Transit cover is excluded at the point of delivery, this applies to palletized or crated orders only, delivered by freight carriers contracted to Shopfittings Direct.
Once your order has arrived at the designated unloading point of delivery it is the clients responsibility to safely unload pallet(s) or crate(s)
Metropolitan deliveries carried out by our company personnel do not require freight insurance.
Please note, Shopfittings Direct cannot provide insurance cover for transport organized by customer.
Do you offer good quality products?
Yes, all of our products are constructed out of high quality materials and finishes. During and after production random checks are performed to insure fault free merchandise is supplied to our clients.
Further quality checks are often performed by our skilled warehouse staff prior to your order leaving our premises.
- Quality shop display equipment and store fixtures direct from trusted Australian, Taiwan & China manufacturers.
- Product warranty (Warranty Terms & Conditions Link Under Construction…)
Why are your prices generally cheaper than your competitors?
Being a direct importer eliminates middle men cost, this insures that our clients are offered the lowest possible prices.
What type of Slat Panel system do you sell?
Shopfittings Direct guarantees premium quality materials and stringent quality control.
By far white Slat Panel Display Wall is the most commonly purchased finish by retailers from our standard colour range. Shopfittings Direct offers a clean bright white from trusted Australian & offshore manufacturers.
Convenient, on hand stock panels are available in 75mm, 100mm, 150mm groove centres in 16 & 18mm thicknesses.
By utilizing our new 1mm thick heavy duty shallow design aluminium extrusion in the
Shopfittings Direct 16mm thick MR (Moisture resistant) MDF colour, woodgrain & pattern range:
- Strength is not compromised!!!! 16mm MR MDF Slat Panel display wall is about 8Kg less in weight compared to standard 18mm thick panels. This greatly reduces unnecessary strain on the mounting surface.
- We offer an immense saving for a premium quality product.
As an alternative, we also now stock quality imported version of white, charcoal, black, beech & maple slat panel in an 18mm thickness.
Shopfittings Direct premium imported 18mm thick slat panel also uses 1mm thick aluminium T inserts for added strength.
Please remember to always employ creditable shop fitters or contractors who are highly experienced in the installation of Slat Panel Display systems.