Whether you’re a retail store, a public building or running a stand at a pop-up or exhibition event, perspex brochure holders are perfect for keeping brochures, leaflets, flyers and information sheets neat and tidy. They come in a range of styles and sizes and can put an end to the tiresome chore of having to constantly re-organise messed up piles of pamphlets on the shop counter or in the reception area. Brochure holders mean that you can create a great impression at no great expense. They are easy to use and fit in well with all store designs, so it’s worth looking into how they could put the finishing touch to your outlet.
Where can brochure holders be used?
These holders can be used anywhere that has any kind of literature or information documents, e.g. brochures or leaflets, to display as well as in retail establishments that sell items such as magazines or newspapers. Holders can be placed on the counter, fixed to the wall or on a stand out on the shop floor. They are available in different sizes to fit A4 and A5, as well as a variety of styles.
Examples of places where you might find these display holders:
- Doctors surgeries
- Reception areas
- Music stores
- Pop-up exhibition stands
- Petrol stations
- Book stores
- Comic stores
Benefits of brochure holders
These products have several benefits which make them appealing to stores of all kinds.
- They keep stock well organised – if you have large piles of leaflets, pamphlets, etc. that you need to keep on display, you’ll end up in a mess quickly if you have them loose on the counter or fanned out on a table. Keeping things stacked in a perspex holder will save a lot of tidying time and will make it easier for customers to find what they need.
- They’re attractive – products are well designed and made to fit nicely into any environment. A tidy little stand or wall display can complement the overall appearance of your store and will draw the attention of shoppers, making it an effective promotional tool.
- They’re easy to use – even the larger products are very lightweight, so they can be moved around the premises with ease or even packed away and transported if you need to use them for a mobile event. They’re very browser-friendly and allow customers to peruse at eye level rather than having to lean forward to view things displayed horizontally on a table or counter.
- They’re inexpensive – counter stands are all under $50 and wall-mounted displays start at just over $60. If you want to splash out, you can get a rotating modular stand for around $295.
- They’re durable – all products are made from top quality acrylic which is shatter and scratch resistant.
Types of perspex brochure holders
Wall-mounted brochure holders
Wall-mounted models can be attached directly to a wall with screws or clipped in to a slat wall display. Perfect for making use of unfilled space in retail outlets.
- A4 brochure holders – for standard A4 size display brochures or booklets. Available in both portrait and landscape options and with a depth of 32mm.
- DL brochure display – for DL leaflets and brochures (110mm x 220mm). Available as a single pocket or triple pocket portrait with a depth of 32mm.
- 1/3 A4 display – for 1/3 A4 brochures, flyers and leaflets (104mm width). Available in portrait with 32mm depth.
- A5 brochure holder – for smaller A5 items. Available in portrait with 32mm depth.
- A4 tiered holder – available in 4-tier, 6-tier and 10-tier models and in single or double portrait. Ideal for brochures and magazines in a range of environments.
- A4 wall-mounted kit – you can create a full display with these 8-holder and 16-holder kits.
Encourage shoppers to browse information materials while they wait in the service queue.
- 1/3 A4 counter display – for 1/3 A4 leaflets, available in single tier and 4-tier designs and 32mm depth.
- DL counter display – for DL sized documents, available in single, double and triple-tier designs and 32mm depth.
- A4 display – in portrait style, available in single, triple and 4-tier designs with 32mm depth.
- Tiered A5 display – available in single and 4-tier with 32mm depth.
- Info sign holder – angled holder that can display a single sign. Available in A4 and A5.
- Business card holders – if you have business cards, you can display them prominently on your counter. Available in one, 4 and 8-pocket designs.
Rotating modular stands are great if you want to showcase a lot of materials without taking up much space. Available in A4, A5 and 1/3 A4 designs up to 4 levels. You can see many brochure stands in Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane and Adelaide-based businesses.
If you’re looking for brochure displays or retail display stands in Australia, call us on (02) 9608 5122 or email [email protected]. We supply a wide range of shop fitting products including all display stands to Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide, Brisbane and all across Australia.