The Best Shop Fittings for Brisbane Business
Shopfittings Direct has a great range of products to help with the establishment or refurbishment of your retail business in Brisbane. With an extensive range including slatwall panels and gondola shelving, glass showcases, cabinets, pharmacy and hardware shelving, display hooks, and more, we’re your one stop display shop!
Whatever you sell, there’s a product here for you. From clothing stores to hardware to electronics, we’ve got you covered with versatile, durable shelving solutions. Take a look at our collection today and discover how easy we could make building a beautiful, functional interior for your store.
Top quality shelving, glass display cabinets, showcases, slatwall panels and more
Housing Australia’s largest shelving range as well as the biggest showcases and counters available, our fast delivery throughout Brisbane and across QLD makes us one of the leading providers for retail shop displays and fitting supplies. Our selection of products includes:
Here for businesses just like yours
With all purchases coming with a full 12 month warranty, you can buy in absolute confidence knowing that you’re making the right choice for your business. Freight includes full insurance for peace of mind, and we’re certain you won’t find a more affordable or higher quality retail display provider in Brisbane.
Browse our range of retail shopfitting supplies online today and find what you need. Fast dispatch and rapid delivery means you’ll be setting up the new addition to your space sooner, not later. Order today and create a beautiful space in your business.
Brisbane – the vibrant and trend-setting capital of Queensland
Brisbane is the major financial and cultural centre of Queensland, not just the state’s capital but its retail focal point attracting hundreds of thousands of visitors daily. The city is the third most populated in the whole of Australia, the most popular tourist destination in Australia after Melbourne and Sydney, rated not just one of the most beautiful cities in the world but also as Australia’s hippest city by Lonely Planet in 2014. Brisbane has offers great quality both during the day and at night. Its tourist attractions include the Queensland Museum, Queensland Gallery of Modern Art, the South Bank Parklands and Portside Wharf.
Retail continues to thrive as in industry in the area, with Queensland as a whole experiencing the greatest increase in retail sales between 2017-18 out of all the Australian states. Brisbane has long been Queensland’s retail capital. Retail is the second largest industry in the city, with over 90,000 employees working in thousands of retail establishments. There are several big shopping centres, high streets, side streets and flea markets where you will find multiple big name brand retailers as well as smaller, local independent traders offering unique products.
Best shopping locations in Brisbane
Retailers are located all across the city and there are a number of prime locations where you can lose yourself browsing all kinds of goods for a whole day. Here is a pick of places to head to if you’re ever looking to spend some cash on top Brisbane merchandise.
- Queen Street – this shopping street mall is a retail mecca with more than 700 stores spread out across various centres and arcades including Queens Plaza, Wintergarden, the Myer Centre, Brisbane Arcade and MacArthur Central.
- Fortitude Valley – the place to go to find the best boutique stores and fancy local independent brands. Fortitude Valley is a network of streets and avenues where you can find exclusive clothing retailers, designers, artisan food stores, unique jewellers, cafes and bars.
- Paddington – offering a retail experience like no other, Paddington’s streets consist of mostly local independent stores that sell goods such as fashionwear, homeware, antiques, arts and crafts and are run by passionate and knowledgeable owners.
- Westfield Chermside – located in Brisbane’s inner northern suburb, this is the second largest shopping centre in Australia in terms of number of stores and is visited by over 15 million customers each year. Big name brands include Kmart and H&M, plus there is a 16-screen cinema complex.
- The City – Queensland’s premier shopping district. This exciting retail vicinity features not just hundreds of great stores but fantastic bars, restaurants and entertainment too.
Gondola shelving for Brisbane retailers
These free-standing modular metal shelving units are perfect shop shelving solutions for any retailer looking for a flexible system that can accommodate changing runs of merchandise and be positioned anywhere on the shop floor. Gondola units come in either single-sided or double-sided models and in slatwall, pegboard and grid mesh designs. Great for creating browser-friendly aisles of goods throughout the store, they are compatible with accessories such as hangsell hooks and dump bins and can be used for products including groceries, hygiene products, clothing, jewellery and sports equipment.
Gondola shelving units have great durability, are easy to use and no trouble at all to maintain. The slatwall and pegboard models have high load-bearing capacity and all accessories slide in and out of the units, meaning displays can be arranged and rearranged in minutes.
Slatwall panels for Brisbane stores
MDF slatwall offers Brisbane retailers the chance to turn every wall in the store into prime retail space and maximise store revenue. The panels fix easily to wall surfaces and retailers are then free to design their own displays using either conventional shelving or accessories including display hooks and prongs, acrylic stands, dump bins or a variety of clothing rails. Slatwall displays are not only highly practical but are also very attractive, coming in a range of colours and designs including white, black, golden beech and brushed silver. This makes them appealing to all kinds of retailers from pharmacy stores and supermarkets to designer boutiques and craft stores.
The slatwall products are simple to use. You just have to slide the shelving accessories into the aluminium-lined grooves and they stay firmly in place, capable of displaying even large and moderately heavy merchandise. They are easily cleaned too, just wipe across the surface with a warm, damp cloth on a weekly basis.
Glass display cabinets to showcase the best products
If you are looking to add a classy upmarket touch to your store, we can supply an assortment of glass display cabinets for Brisbane retailers. These can be placed anywhere on the shop floor, in store windows or even doubling up as counter display cases to turn your point-of-sale area into display space.
Glass showcases are popular shopfittings with Brisbane stores looking for a way of safely and securely showcasing valuable, delicate or rare merchandise. They come with lockable doors, options for LED lighting installation and are available in a number of styles. These include aluminium-framed cabinets, glass cubes and smaller acrylic display cases and glass shop counters for sale. Great for stores such as jewellery stores, antiques stores and electronic stores.
Other shopfitting supplies for Brisbane stores
- Display hooks – a great and versatile accessory that can be used to arrange products such as handbags, packaged clothing or jewellery in a hangsell formation. Compatible with slatwall, pegboard and grid mesh shelving systems.
- Slat display grid mesh – a lightweight and low cost alternative to slatwall and pegboard systems, grid mesh units are perfect for mobile purposes such as pop-up stalls or market traders.
- Plastic brochure perspex holders – can be used for leaflets, brochures or flyers of varying sizes. These holders can be fixed to walls, stood on shop counters or placed on stands positioned out on the store floor.
- Retail display stands – including acrylic stands, wire baskets and display spinner trees to display a wide array of smaller, looser products.
- Mannequins and clothes racks – including straight racks, multi-arm racks and circular racks that offer practical and space-saving display options for clothing stores.