If you’re looking for a low-cost display unit, or perhaps something mobile that can be used for multiple purposes, then wire grid merchandisers are the perfect solution to your needs.
What are mesh display stands?
Grid mesh stands are a highly versatile type of shop display stand. Instead of a slatwall or pegboard, grid mesh units use a steel grid with mesh panels that allow for products to be displayed in a variety of ways.
As well as being low-cost and versatile, grid mesh stands are easy to assemble and transport, making them a popular choice for mobile pop-up stands at events.
The stands come in several styles and sizes and can be used with shelves and all modern accessories. The gridwall mesh display panels can also be wall mounted to create an attractive fixed retail display.
What are grid mesh display stands used for?
Due to the ease of assembly and mobility, grid mesh units are commonly used for one-off events such as trade shows, exhibitions, fairs or information days, as well as market stalls where displays have to be moved around a lot or packed down at end of day. They are suitable for retail store bulky items presentation, e.g. newsagents, gift shops, card shops, pet shops, hardware stores and electronics stores.
The gridwall mesh can accommodate a range of accessories to sell anything from clothing and jewellery to iPads and mobile phones.
Stores can use these lightweight grid mesh panels to create effective and versatile grid walls as part of a fixed display. Grid wall panels can be attached directly to wall surfaces to maximise use of wall space in a wide variety of retail environments. These can include:
- Clothing stores – grid wall fixtures can be used to display a variety of clothing accessories such as bags, scarves and jewellery accessories by utilising metal accessories such as hooks and prongs.
- Chemists – pharmacy stores sell a wide assortment of products beyond medication, including a range of packeted health, hygiene and beauty products that can be effectively displayed in a grid mesh hangsell arrangement using hook accessories.
- Petrol stations – grid wall mesh fixtures offer a more affordable way to display and sell the range of smaller packeted and loose accessories that are often sold at service stations that don’t sit well on conventional shelving. Grid wall displays are a cheaper hangsell option than slatwall.
- Electronics stores – these units are ideal for displaying mobile phones and electronic gadgets in smaller spaces with a lot of merchandise to showcase, where hangsell displays of accessories can sit next to products showcased on acrylic stands
- Market stalls – slatmesh wall panels are lightweight, easy to use and are space-saving which makes them perfect for small market units that need something convenient that will make great use of a small space.
We supply grid wall panels Australia-wide and businesses of all kinds and descriptions have taken advantage of our premium grid walls for sale. Contact us today to find out more.
Benefits of slatmesh displays
Stores can benefit from slatmesh displays in a number of ways. These include:
- Ease of use – units are lighter in weight than other models, easy to set up and pack down, and very easy to clean and maintain. For this reason, they are extremely popular with market stalls and pop-up stalls. The wheel accessory option with many of the units adds another layer of mobility.
- Space-saving – grid mesh displays are lean and designed in such as way so as to not take up large amounts of displays. Smaller, narrower units are ideal for maximising the use of space in tight display spaces. The hangsell accessories enable retailers to visibly display more stock than is possible using conventional shelving models.
- Versatile – grid mesh displays come in different styles and are compatible with a full range of accessories, including metal, wire and acrylic shelving accessories. All accessories easily clip on and off of the units, meaning that you can easily change displays in no time at all, making thes units perfect for fast-paced retail environments.
- Cost-effective – these units are more affordable than comparable pegboard and slatwall units, although they admittedly have lighter load-bearing capacity. For smaller stores or shops that have a large quantity of smaller, lighter merchandise to shift, these units are a very worthwhile investment.
Mesh display stands brackets & accessories
- Shelving – the units can be fitted with traditional shelves, with slatwall brackets fitting into the mesh stands to support glass or melamine shelves. Acrylic perspex shelving can also be attached to the panels. This is available as angled shelving (for magazines) and shoe shelving (for individual shoes)
- Slat wall faceouts and waterfalls – ideal for rows of clothing garments
- Hooks and prongs – for hang-sell display items, e.g. jewellery
- Acrylic holders – available in various styles and sizes to suit magazines, greetings cards, DVDs/CDs, iPads, mobile phones or even A4 signage
- Bins and baskets – available in wire or acrylic, useful for loose products such as stationery or kids’ toys
Types of mesh display stand
- Single-sided stands – for displays placed up against a wall
- Double-sided stands – for free-standing or aisle displays
- T-shaped stands – units with an additional bay at one end that can be used to extend a display or sell promotional or temporary items
- H-shaped stands – units with end bays at both ends to extend the product space for larger displays
- 3-way stands – units with three stands positioned in the shape of a triangle to maximise use of space
- 4-way stands – another space-saving option, with four interlinking adjacent panels
All stands have the option of coming with a base fitted with wheels for extra mobility.
Interested in discussing shop display stands with us? You can call us during business hours on 02 9608 5122 or email [email protected] and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can. We deal with customers Australia wide, and we supply a variety of display stands to clients in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane and Perth for trade shows, fairs and markets.